facecool

Life after Facebook: Social Networking & Shopping I Local Business Directory

TamamShamoon's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Blade & Soul Will Come Out Very Soon

BDO is still incomplete, so comparing the two games seems unfair.BnS release in multiple areas already, and with NC Soft at the helm of ano…

Started by TamamShamoon

9 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by nicewatch66

The Different Areas in Blade & Soul

I have to agree with them. I wish they would fix those items too but considering NC west has very little control over the product and progr…

Started by TamamShamoon

30 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by ahmed zake

You must want a good name in Blade & Soul

The name reservations were promised without any sort of catch. Nobody knew that several GMs would get seven names each before the players,…

Started by TamamShamoon

2 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by asm hassaan

Tera vs Blade & Soul

I played Tera until a little before the brawler patch, I got the "master of time & space" title and dropped the game completely as a ma…

Started by TamamShamoon

8 Feb 23
Reply by rolex6633

Xplanation on refraining from using F7 or chat macro

Certain things like translated chat macro reveals client editing when info is sent to the servers. Even in other foreign games like PSO2, p…

Started by TamamShamoon

3 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by asm hassaan

The Xmls Guide of Blade & Soul

Xmls of different versions have different structures. You will need to do some "conversion" to it to merge the xmls together. Not many peop…

Started by TamamShamoon

0 Jan 7, 2016

Some Changes in Blade & Soul Closed Beta 1

These are the changes we've made in Closed Beta 1. 2 new servers will be addedJiwanIksanunThe Marketplace (F5) and Character Info (right-cl…

Started by TamamShamoon

0 Jan 5, 2016

Under Consideration in Albion Online

Cap on group/guild/alliance size: The idea is to have a soft or hard cap on group/guild/alliance size, and give a debuff if the soft cap is…

Started by TamamShamoon

4 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by nicewatch66

RSS

© 2019   Created by Face Cool.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service