face cool

Social Networking I Social Shopping I Social Gaming l Local Business Directory

John Walker's Discussions (172)

Discussions Started (172) Replies Latest Activity

NIN Optimal Rotation Help

Weave Buffs where able & Mug when buffed.The long CD's cause the awkward mix-up in the latter-half of the rotation ~ Huton (70s), Trick…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 29

Topaz or Ifrit-Egi, which is useful in dungeon areas?

Don't know why, but I was told to get the Ifrit-egi out, and then about twice after, during Brayflox Longstop, as it kept being knocked out…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 29

Is there a Guide on How to Ninja yet?

I'm asking because I decided to fate level like the rest of them but I fear that I may not know what the rotations and such for the classAn…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 29

Itinerant Moogle? And other minor things.

So.. not that long ago we had another contest to have special earrings placed in the game on the winning servers... Pretty much every serve…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 29

Different hairstyle set for separate classes

What next? Different race and different names for different classes?Keep something character bounded, don't give everything to classes. Som…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 28

We Really Need a Glamour Library

SE, please change the glamour system so that we don't have to hold on to gear for later glamours. Maybe keep track of it in a glamour libra…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 28

Will we ever get an update to the materia system?

My question is will we ever see more out of the materia system maybe in Heavensward?For starters I think that unique and untradeable items…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 28

Duty Finder queues are too damn long!

Look at this. Look at it! I have been waiting over 30 seconds on a queue!SE, I demand you get your act together and fix all these issues ov…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 28

So I have a few questions

Yes you need to buy the PC version of the game.You continue to pay for only one sub if you link your new PC version to your current SE acco…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 27

Limsa Lominsa and It's Biggest Problem

Well look at it.. You choose to warp to Limsa Lominsa and what is right there, right at the Atheryte Shard? Auction Houses, Retainers, Vend…

Started by John Walker

0 Jul 27

RSS

© 2017   Created by Face Cool.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service