face cool

Social Networking I Social Shopping I Social Gaming l Local Business Directory

John Walker's Discussions (144)

Discussions Started (144) Replies Latest Activity

Data Savings Image Quality

In Opera Android Data Savings if I set image quality to High, does this bypass the compression when load images...or does the High setting…

Started by John Walker

0 3 hours ago

Suggestions for messenger in sidebar

Hi, I love the update for the sidebar, makes using Facebook messenger a lot easier as I don't like to use the Facebook feeds. However I hav…

Started by John Walker

0 4 hours ago

DPI parameters changed

Thank you! Seems that /force-device-scale-factor=1 is key.What I want, but Opera devs have not implemented (and probably never will), is to…

Started by John Walker

0 4 hours ago

Why is the text unreadable

Stable System: Windows 10 64-bit I prefer Opera above all browsers, refuse to install chrome, and hate to use IE. Am I the only one who ha…

Started by John Walker

0 4 hours ago

building science(b.arch vs. arch. eng)

This is probably going to be a long post.  I'm wondering of b.arch vs b.arch engineering (i went through the search and didn't see exactly…

Started by John Walker

0 yesterday

Floor plan vs Elevation

When designing do you find yourself thinking more about the floorplan layout (flow of spaces) or facade (Elevations and materials)...I know…

Started by John Walker

0 yesterday

Internal politics in Corporate Practices

Just wondering how much you politics exist at your office, if you are in a corporate setting, no names, of course, unless you're brave enou…

Started by John Walker

0 yesterday

Shipping container floors NOT sustainable AND toxic!

Basically it says that all the architects using these right now need to step back and really look at what it is they are walking on.The woo…

Started by John Walker

0 yesterday

Good organic skin care cream for dry skin?

You do not necessarily need to look for a cream. Have you tried natural oils like argan oil? Creams for me have never been too good. It usu…

Started by John Walker

0 on Monday

Removing blackheads.

Hi everybody! I recently purchased BosciaLuminizing Black Mask with hopes of removing my black heads, particularly on my nose, and some on…

Started by John Walker

0 on Monday

RSS

© 2017   Created by Face Cool.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service