face cool

Social Networking I Social Shopping I Social Gaming l Local Business Directory

Federal immigration agents were looking into the human smuggling aspect of the case, while public safety authorities investigated the cause of the Sunday evening crash in Goliad County, about 150 miles northeast of the border with Mexico. The pickup crammed with 23 immigrants from Mexico and Central America crashed less than an hour's drive from the site of the nation's most deadly immigrant smuggling case, where 19 immigrants died in 2003 after being placed in a sweltering trailer. "This is the most people I've seen in any passenger vehicle, and I've been an officer for 38 years," Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman Gerald Bryant said. Tech Innovation Marketing Video
The driver was among the 11 found dead at the scene, Bryant said, adding that investigators were trying to confirm his name. Six of those who died in the crash were still inside the cab of the mangled vehicle and one more remained in the truck's bed when emergency crews arrived at the scene, Bryant said

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The information is easy to understand and in pretty good thanks https://www.enlunwen.com/melbourne-assignment-writing-service/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Face Cool.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service