Olansi always producing best hydrogen water maker, machine, bottle and generator with japan and korea technology to healthy for your body
Hydrogen gas is a promising ‘green’ fuel. The lightest chemical element, hydrogen is an efficient energy store and could potentially replace gasoline in vehicles. However, the element does not exist in large amounts in nature and must be produced artificially. Hydrogen can be generated by splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen. There are many ways to do this, but among the cleanest and most attractive is using solar cells. These devices capture the energy of sunlight to drive the water-splitting reaction. Unfortunately, most solar cells only absorb shorter wavelengths of light which are highly energetic. This means that the lower energy range of the light spectrum, which includes light in the red, NIR and infrared wavelengths, goes to waste.
What is the benefits of Olansi hydrogen water maker?
1. Clean Your Wooden Cutting Board. An improperly cleaned cutting board is a breeding ground for bacteria. Clean it thoroughly , without harsh chemicals, with hydrogen peroxide and vinegar .
2. Grow Mushrooms in the Fridge. It’s true! With the help of hydrogen peroxide, you can grow oyster mushrooms in a freezer bag in your fridge. For detailed instruction
3. Make Sure Your Veggies are Safe. Nobody wants bacteria-filled vegetables. Place 3% hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle and mist over your produce, letting it soak for about five minutes before rinsing off and drying.
4. Clean Sponges. Just can’t seem to get that funky smell out of your sponges? Combine equal parts hydrogen peroxide and warm water in a shallow bowl, and let the sponge soak for about 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
5. Red Wine. Have a little too much fun last night? Cover the evidence by combining equal parts hydrogen peroxide and liquid detergent and pouring over the stain. Blot with a towel, wash with warm water, and let it dry.
6. Armpits. Sweaty? Get rid of embarrassing armpit stains by placing a mixture of 1 part dishwashing liquid and 2 parts hydrogen peroxide on the affected area. Let it sit for about an hour before rinsing away in cold water.
7. Blood. Hydrogen peroxide is a bleach, so it’ll help get rid of pesky blood stains. Pour it directly onto the stain and let it sit for about five minutes. Blot and rinse in cold water. You may need to repeat this once or twice to fully lift the stain. Word of warning: as a (albeit mild) bleach, it can also whiten your clothes — use caution!
8. Stained Tiles & Stone Countertops. No matter what the culprit was, hydrogen peroxide works wonders on removing stains from stone and tile. Combine it with flour to create a thick paste and apply to the stain. Let it sit overnight covered in plastic wrap.
About Guangzhou Olansi Healthcare Co., Ltd
Guangzhou Olansi Healthcare Co., Ltd located in the Guangzhou province of China involves the production and export of a wide variety of hydrogen water machine and purifying products. It has been serving its clients worldwide for more than a decade with integrated research, quality control and management systems, development programs, advanced technologies and fancy looks.
Contact: Person: Daniel Yuan
Company: Olansi Healthcare Co., Ltd
Add: Gaosha Industiral Zone,Zhongcun,Panyu District,Guangzhou,China