Life after Facebook: Social Networking & Shopping I Blockchain & Coins
In Path of Exile, based on community feedback, GGG are announcing that they have abandoned the Action RPG genre to focus on what players really want. Path of Exile is being replaced by PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE, a 100-person free-for-all battle royale game. Having enough poe exalted orb is important.
PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE is over now. Are you satisfied? Just run the old Path of Exile game client and it will update to PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE. You can check out the trailer for PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE on official website.
How to Play
1. If you don't already have a Path of Exile account, sign up on website.
2. Run the PC version of Path of Exile and let it download patch 3.2.2 (PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE).
3. Launch the game, and log in to your account.
4. Click the Join button on the PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE banner which is displayed to the left of the screen.
5. Choose a character class and name as normal.
6. Once in the game, you won't be able to move until the game starts. Once there are 20 players, there will be 30 additional seconds for players to join (up to maximum of 100) before the game starts.
7. Games are hosted on servers located at the gateway you logged in on. If there aren't enough players, try a different gateway.
8. Once the game starts, the play area will shrink periodically. Stay within the red circle or you'll die.
9. The direction to the centre of the safe zone is always displayed at the feet of your character, so keep moving in that direction.
The winner of each match will receive a Rhoa Dinner to display in their Hideout. If you miss this opportunity, don't be frustrated, I believe that GGG will of course keep working to improve every aspect of the league they can, and we will continue to provide you with poe orbs cheap.