Social Networking I Social Shopping I Social Gaming l Local Business Directory
The 6 important reasons why you infatuation to save your existing customers.
1. You spent a lot of get older and grant attracting customers to your concern initially. They have shown the need, want and funds required to become potential long-term customers. If you reach not undertake proper care of these customers and assistance them well, you will lose them to your competitors. recall customers are your greatest asset and without them you would have no business.
2. The advanced technology of the internet and social media has created a tightly knit, with ease aligned other world:
- in this capably linked world, customer care/ help has become the additional marketing.
- did you know that an unhappy customer used to tell, on average, 9 people more or less their dissatisfaction?
customer care number
- gone social media, they can now tell 9 million people! Just think of how the statement onslaught during the Arab Spring.
- appropriately one critical comment can broken the image of your thing greatly and easily.
3. Customer expectation of good promote is increasing every the become old as it becomes easier and easier for them to research, for example on the internet, and to upset from one supplier to another. For you, this means increasing competition.
4. No event how many new customers you attract, if the number leaving behind you is greater than the extra number you attract, you will eventually run out of business. It's just following a pail gone holes-even if you pour more water in, if the amount draining out is greater, you will entirely soon have an blank bucket.
5. recall that your competitors are watching what you are fake and they will get all viable to steal your customers. suitably you infatuation to maintain your customers' trust, confidence and allegiance at all times.
6. It is a without difficulty known fact in the middle of thing owners that it is easier and cheaper to save their existing customers than to attract additional ones, provided that they recognize care to maintain the customers' trust, confidence and loyalty.