Life after Facebook: Social Networking & Shopping I Local Business Directory
"Our~ house, is a very, very, very fine house~ "
..-Alright, alright :x (<-- this joke seems a lot less funny now .___. )
- It's pretty cool to get player housing, a place to call home.
But a house will probably be instanced, Or there would have to be a HUGE area with JUST houses....g'luck finding your crib then.
So putting items on display may not reach the effect one would hope. I do like the idea of putting rare items (non-combat items)
on display just to give "home" just that little bit of extra feeling of "this is my home".
- A home is where I stash stuff, normally. So instead of the traditional 'warehouse', why not make your house the warehouse?
The auctionhouse will remain of course, but a place to dump your unused/higher-level stuff, sure.
- Player variety is a big part nowadays.
Maybe to option to buy character decoration (hair-styles, colors, tattoo's) will be present.
Instead of spending money every time you want to change your look,
why not have everything you bought at a store be available at your house, so you can pick the outfit/look that suits your mood at that time.You are allowed to get more information in the official website to buy Cheap Blade And Soul Gold.
Note: Do not mistake this with the inventory or gear-wardrobe. I want to be able to access my inv. at all times, as well as switch gear when I want to,
not just at home.
- House-quests: From time to time you might receive a letter with a special quest with which you will be able to obtain <an item>
This will make players frequent their house, and not just have a house for the sake of having it.
- I saw a poll on the frontpage, which asked something about pets.
I HATE pets (with a passion) but some tend to be useful. The reason I don't like them is because they stick to your ass like honey.
IF they should be implemented in the game, it'd be nice to leave the pet at home and take it with you as you see fit.
This way I can make use of the critter, without having it following me to the end of the world , beyond and back.
- Houses have TV's. It'd be cool to be able to watch all cutscenes you've seen to the point of your progress.
(I don't know how may are in the game, but I've seen quite some cool stuff)
...just some quick ideas that came to mind when I read this.It is believed that you can buy your own BNS Gold before the launch day.
Agree or disagree as you see fit.