Life after Facebook: Social Networking & Shopping I Local Business Directory
How to Convert the QuickBooks File to Sage 50 (I-8OO-796-O47I)
Various medium-size and small organizations are using the Sage software increasingly. Daily tasks related to finance and accounting becomes easier with it. Not only it makes work fast & efficient, it is easily understandable by a non-accounting person too. No wonder, its popularity is growing with time.
Occasionally you might come across doubts and would want to know the steps in detail. In such cases, it is best to contact knowledgeable Sage 50 technical support experts of accountsportal.co team on the toll-free number I-8OO-796-O47I.
Make sure that you are in single user mode.
• Go to File, Import/Export, then Import Records.
• Click OK
• Choose QuickBooks.
• Choose Next
• Creating a backup of the data before importing is important.
• Select the item you want to import, related to what was saved from.
• Go to the location of your exported .IIF files from QuickBooks.
• Select all that apply in the same window.
• Click Next to start the import process.
• Choose OK
• Go to Finish to complete the process.
Sage 50 Accounting imports can be of the following types:
• general ledger
• inventory data
The imports are possible from:
• IIF export files from QuickBooks versions 2001-2015
• MYOB versions 10 and 11
• Quicken versions XG 2003, XG 2004, and XG 2005
• Microsoft Excel
A list of records and some company info from QuickBooks to Sage 50 can be transferred when a new company is created in Sage 50.
The versions from which you can transfer information are:
• QuickBooks 2011 or 2012 to Sage 50 Accounting 2013 or 2014.
Please note that you can import but not convert QuickBooks 2013 to Sage 50 Accounting 2013 or 2014.
• QuickBooks 2011 to Sage Simply Accounting 2012.
• QuickBooks 2010 to Sage Simply Accounting 2011.
• QuickBooks 2006 or 2007 to Simply Accounting 2010 (CDN version).
• QuickBooks 2007 or 2008 to Simply Accounting 2010 (US version).
What can you convert?
• Company info like budgets, credit cards and price lists
• Records like accounts, vendors, customers, employees, inventory items, jobs or projects
Sage 50 does not work like QuickBooks. Therefore, checking your Sage 50 settings and records is important to make sure that your company was set up accurately.
The importing can be done from:
• QuickBooks versions 2011-2012.
• You can also convert instead of importing to Sage 50 Accounting.
• IIF export files from QuickBooks versions 2001-2013.
• MYOB® versions 10 and 11.
• Quicken versions XG 2003, XG 2004, and XG 2005.
• Microsoft Excel.
In case of detailed discussion about how to add data from QuickBooks to Sage 50, contact accountsportal.co. You will be contented by the speedy resolutions of the proficient team.
What is accountsportal.co?
The accountsportal.co is a specialized team of Sage experts who can guide you step by step regarding any doubt related to Sage. The team can give tips too on how to use the software in a better way. They are available 24*7 on the toll-free number Call now.